Thursday, November 18, 2010

Saving the Best For Last

As many of you who may have noticed I have posted quite a few blog post today! I have been involved in a blog challenge with my group at Virtual On Learning.  Danna Crawford of Power Selling Mom is the founder of the group.  She has taught us so many things and she is always putting us to the challenge to learn and grow our businesses on ebay.

In our group there are many wonderful people from around the world who are learning and sharing with each other.  Its really awesome to meet so many wonderful people who are willing to jump in and give you a hand.

I am proud to call myself a Virtualite! I highly recommend anyone that has a desire to learn such things as social networking, blogging, selling on ebay,Twitter, and much more to come on over and join us at Virtual Online Learning.  The members are growing and I’ve heard that come January the prices will increase, but let me tell you it is not pricey like some other groups I have entertained the thought of joining, I have been burned before and I’m so glad to have found this group. Danna is awesome and she is REAL and she wants everyone to succeed, So get on over there and sign up!

You will be glad you did!

th_BlogChallenge5

2 comments:

Kristina Clemens said...

I just discovered your store! I'm such a huge fan of vintage. Most of the clothing I design is vintage-inspired!
Kristina J.

Unknown said...

nice shop!

clark

Related Posts with Thumbnails