Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

Thanksgiving

As the Thanksgiving day approaches I have to ask myself …”What are the things in my life that I am thankful for?”

  • First thing is knowing the Lord, who is so patient with me!
  • My husband
  • My children
  • My Family members
  • Friends
  • A great church family
  • My new friends I have met over the internet…I have met the most wonderful folks!
  • A roof over my head
  • Food to eat
  • A car to drive
  • clothes to wear
  • patient and forgiving people
  • My computer…lol :) of course if I didn’t have this I wouldn't be able to write this post.
  • There are so many other things that I could go on and on….What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

th_BlogChallenge2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails