Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking Back! Christmas 50’s!

Thought I’d share a little something to help get you in the holiday cheer! I know I need it! I sure loved looking at the vintage photos and listening to the song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” by Sammy Davis Jr. and Carmen Mcrae. 

It amazes me how times have changed. This year I have noticed people are already decorating for Christmas.  Someone on Twitter was saying something about this and I thought “ You know, with the economy and how things are right now people want to get started early to make it last longer. “ I can’t say I really blame them. Christmas is always a special time filled with excitement and anticipation just because of the season.  I look forward to making gifts and being with family. 

What do you think about people getting ready this early?

th_BlogChallenge4

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails