Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sew Retro!

Sew Retro

The other day I went to visit a couple of friends of mine for lunch, which was very yummy by the way.  We had homemade chili, corn muffins and an awesome salad! And for dessert we had homemade strawberry shortcake…I knew I must be in strawberry heaven! It was the best I have ever had!

While we were eating one of my friends jumped up and said “OH, I have something I want you to see”.  She showed me this book called Sew Retro which she had recently bought.  I thumbed through it and was inspired to get myself a copy.  In the mean time she let me borrow it until mine comes in.  I can’t wait to get it! It looks like some simple patterns that is easy for most anyone to follow.  Also there are some interesting history facts that was quite interesting to me too!  If this sounds like something up your alley you should check it out too by going here! Enjoy!

3 comments:

archives vintage said...

that IS right up my alley! i'll have to check it out :)

Deborah said...

I hope you find it helpful...there's lots of history in it too. Thanks for stopping by!

Dhemz said...

wow! that looks cute...I've been looking for bread boxes for a long time...thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by...great to be here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails