Friday, February 18, 2011

Bread Boxes

After going to an estate sale, I found this awesome retro green turquoise bread box. I decided this was a keeper! Thats the trouble about being a seller, a lot of things I find I end up keeping! :)

I'm thinking this is from the 50s or 60s. Although I live in a 30s era home, it goes well in my 50s style kitchen!  If you know anything about this bread box, please let me know.  I haven't done any research yet, so I thought I'd share my find with you to see if anyone knew what era its from.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

You are right about the era, it looks like Lustro Ware to me - I have one that is similar, but not that awesome turquoise color! Magic Eraser cleans it up really nicely.

Deborah said...

Thanks so much Mitzi! I appreciate you letting me know. Lustro Ware, I've never heard of that, I'll have to look it up. And thanks for the cleaning tip too!

Duni said...

Oh cool! What an awesome find and definitely something you'd want to keep :)

Deborah said...

Thank you Duni for stopping by! Yes...this is definitely something I want to keep.

Tonya said...

Oooo, how FUN! Love it!! Thanks for following me. I'll be following you too! :)

Leah said...

What a great bread box! Thanks for your comment, come back soon.

xo L.

Deborah said...

@Farmers wife and @Leah thanks ladies for stopping by! Sorry for the delay...not sure why I missed the notifications! Hope you ladies have a great week. See ya soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails