- The red and white pail looks like a diaper pail according to the label...ummm, but we still have to find out for sure. Even though I collect the vintage red and white enamel ware I really don't know much about it. I have a pail like this already and am willing to sell this one.
- The framed print I found to be relevant to what I most like to sell and that is vintage clothing, although, it is hard to find dresses from the same era that this picture depicts. I'm not sure if I will keep this one or not. We will see!
- The aluminum cup reminds me of my dad. He used to have a couple ( he may still have them ). He would have my mom mix up what he called Pepsi Doodles! It was a combination of Pepsi and vanilla ice cream. They were a delicious family favorite for years.
- The floral sugar bowl is a pattern my mom had as a complete dinner set with plates and all. I'll have to talk to her and see if she can tell me more about this pattern.
- The Petunia Pig glass is from 1973. She is one of the coolest Pigs I know, sorry Miss Piggy. It is a classic collector series from Pepsi.
- I have my schedule blocked out for a lot of research in the week ahead.. If you see this post and know anything about these pieces please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you know, it will be greatly appreciated!
HAVE FUN!When you visit these links, they will explain on how this works. This is a lot of fun and I have met some really nice people with some fantastic blogs!