Sunday, July 18, 2010

Virtual Online Learning Christmas in July SALE!

Christmas Cardvol

Members and friends of Virtual Online Learning are having a Christmas in July SALE on eBay! The sale is from July 18 – 27! One week Only!  Each seller has their own specials and discounts. Come on in and visit to see what great deals these sellers have to offer you!

Why not get ahead start on your holiday shopping for gift giving, decorations, craft projects and stocking stuffers in the comfort of your own home! So…get on in there…put on some Christmas tunes and get in the mood early with some great deals on your Holiday shopping!

To learn more about our group click here!

Visit stores by clicking below: Happy Shopping!

OneCrazyRedhead

bluefrogshoes.com

My-Cubicle-Buddies

HerbsCraftsGifts

IStriveFor5Stars

Pink-Hill-Vintage

AskDanna

elegantkb

www.yourtealife.com

EnchantedSpells

GalleriaGifts

Flint-Hills-Clothing-and-Treasures

ModelSupplies

haunted_american_tours

Senior-Rescue-Store

FromYesteryears

Designs-by-Sunnylook

Seasoned-With-Time

Vickys-place-collectible-art-curio

All-Info-24-7/Christmas-Corner

JACQUEES-AUTO-WORKS-AND-MORE

dazys-treasures

VirtualMeetUp125x125

3 comments:

Louise's Musings HerbsCraftsGifts.com said...

Great job Deborah. I hate crowds so this sale is going to be perfect and get to choose the cream of the crop too. Louise

elegantKB said...

What a pretty graphic you used for our sale ad! I love the vintage look. By the way I used to design those "ugly" Christmas sweaters and embroidered shirts when I worked for Koret of California back in the 90's. I'm glad they have not lost their appeal, LOL!

Deborah said...

I hate crowds too Louise. I hope everyone is getting their shopping done.

Kerry, thats interesting that you worked for Koret! I have had a couple of vintage dresses made by them! Thanks for the comment on my graphic. I used a vintage Christmas card to make it. I scanned it and used Picasa to make a collage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails