Friday, March 26, 2010

Australia Winter Starts Soon!

These are some really cute sweaters that are up for auction in my ebay shop. Designer brands Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, Arizonia Jean, Carolyn Taylor,and Eddie Bauer. Plus a few others. I know winter is about over for us in the USA, but our Australian friends are getting ready for their winter.

Officially Australia's winter is from June through August.  In the south of the continent, these are the coldest and wettest times of the year.  The northern tropical parts of the country do not have a winter, but rather a "dry season".  Winter officially starts June 21st. One of my Australian customers informed me about this, which is something I never knew or really paid attention to.  If you didn't know this, now you do! I like learning new things and especially from my wonderful customers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails