Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The CUTEST HAT!!!!


I have recently met one of the nicest people online. Her name is Meridith and she sells on Etsy. I just bought  the cutest hat in my favorite colors.

Her shop is called Crafty GAgal. She makes hats, jewelry, hand bags along with other things.
I have had the pleasure of getting to know her and I can tell you she is one of the sweetest ones out there!
I look forward to a long lasting friendship!
While I'm here I wanted to invite you to please vote for her in a contest that she has entered. Click on the graphic below and you can vote for here there ~ Very easy! While you're there you can read about the contest. Thanks so much for your help!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!!

Vote for Me

1 comment:

craftyGAgal "Meredith" said...

I am so touched right now... how did I miss all this.....
Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails