Thursday, November 10, 2011

High Necks

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in awhile, I have been very busy adding new items to my eBay store.  Below are just a small sampling of dresses to whet your whistle! You can click on the pictures and it will take you to my store to view further information about them.  I noticed that when I choose which dresses to post on here that all of them had high necks… that was not even planned! lol :)

vintage 70s leslie Fay

This one is a vintage 70’s dress by Leslie Fay and I think it is quite stunning! I love the op art like design with the high neck and the buttons on one side of the shoulder add a unique element, plus it it comes with a tie sash with fringe. 

Vintage 70s Henry Lee Dress 3

This one is a nice vintage 70’s dress by Henry Lee.  I love the rich colors and the floral design. It also has a high neck and it buttons up the front.  The fabric is a little sheer and you would need to wear something underneath.  It comes with the original tie sash, but I’m including a skinny belt with this one too! 

vintage fall pleated dress and jacket 12 This dress is a Vintage 70s woven pleated scooter mini dress with a drop waist that will fit a size XS. I love the colors and texture of this dress! It also comes with a matching jacket! A one of a kind!

To see more items in the store you can go Here! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails