Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Colors in Vintage!

With the Fall season upon us I thought I’d share with you some new vintage clothing items in my eBay store along with some fabulous vintage jewelry I discovered in my friend Donna’s Shop from beachcat’s bargains.


Use this one

Last week we were involved over at Lovin Blogs sharing each others blogs and this is where I discovered Donna’s vintage jewelry….I went into her store and WOW!!! I discovered a treasure trove of great vintage jewelry at great prices! I picked a few pieces that have a Fall theme to share with you and would look great with some of my vintage clothing pieces!
To stay up to date with beachcat’s bargains become a fan on FaceBook! And Follow her on Twitter! Visit her other shops where she carries eco friendly tote bags, pretty scarves, and health and beauty items!
Christmas is coming and I’m sure you will find some great gift ideas with beachcats bargains!

BeachCat Bargains
Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails