Monday, February 8, 2010

Electric Blues



This cute vintage 6os top was found at a local estate sale. We love the electric blue color and the cute key ring zipper pull. We had fun adding a grayish black hat, black cowboy boots, and a black and gold belt to give this outfit a bit of pizzaz!
There are so many ways to wear this simple, yet versatile top.
You can find it here . The starting bid is only 9.99. Most of the items we sell at auction start at 9.99. So...if this interest you ...go place your bid!

5 comments:

Junkstore Junkie said...

This is so cute! Pretty model too! (JenniferC)

Deborah @pinkhillvintage said...

Thank you my friend!

Rebecca said...

Deborah, I'm happy to have "found" you. What an exciting venture you are into - and to have your daughter joining you in the fun makes it all the more interesting. I'll look forward to your "finds" and visiting your blog and shop frequently.

Deborah @pinkhillvintage said...

Hi Rebecca ~ I'm happy to have found you! I thought it was pretty neat seeing someone close to my own age with a blog modeling their finds and is also a Christian! I may have to get brave and do the same thing. That would be fun...I would just need to get over my shyness. Thanks for your comment!

augustalolita said...

i love the color of that blouse!! and i have always been into cowboy boots!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails