Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Perect Fit Hat

This is me sporting my new hat that I purchased from a dear friend from her Etsy shop. We met online and have become very good friends. She has a unique style and taste that is a perfect fit for me. I love her hats and scarves! She also makes beautiful hand made jewelry such as Stained Glass Pendants. I'm planning on purchasing a few items from her shop for Christmas gifts. My daughter spotted a cool necklace that she likes and bookmarked it and said to me " Don't let this get away" . So... I need to get over there and purchase it before someone else does. If you get a chance visit her Etsy Shop to do some of your Christmas shopping! Have fun and tell her that I sent ya!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

elegantKB said...

Deborah, It's perfect for you! I just love Fall and Winter because it's time for hats and scarves, and gloves and sweaters and boots!! Thanks for sharing! Kerry (KB)

Hi I'm Deborah ~ Its nice to meet you! said...

Thanks Kerry! Yes, the fall and winter fashions are definitely fun! I have always wanted the perfect hat that I could just throw on and go out the door even if my hair was a mess and still look descent. Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails